Bryston Mini-T Speaker or Anthem AVM-60??

I am in a dilemma, I have a set of Bryston Mini-T speakers (Front L/R) in my HT system. My center channel is an older Sonus Faber Solo center channel.
I'm using a Pioneer Elite SC-65 preamp outs going into an Anthem PVA-7 amplifier... 

I'm going to have some money by the end of the month and I don't know which way to go....Should I buy the matching Bryston Mini-T center channel OR buy a new Anthem AVM-60???
I'm leaning towards buying the matching speaker, as the Solo seems to lack significantly in performance, however I'm not sure of it's the speaker or the Pioneer....All channels seem strong and clear from the Pioneer, except the center channel, so I suspect it's the Solo...
joeschmoe
Do the center channel. 

The Pioneer isnt a bad pre pro yes the Avm 60 will be better, however the center must match for a seemless experience and there is no way a soft domed Sonus is going to match a metal domed Bryston.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ

Agreed.  While the AVM60 will have better sound quality than the Pioneer receiver, it is -critically- important that you have a matching center channel, especially since you already have the Anthem amplifier driving those speakers. 

Also, it is not just the metal dome tweeter but also the voicing of the midrange drivers that need to be matching.  I would say that the midrange actually has more to do with seamless matching than tweeters.