Budget Audience Clone?

I borrowed a pair of Audience Conductor e speaker cables and they sound fantastic in my system. I have been using Canare 4s11 which sound very good for the price, warm and full and reasonable detailed with a slight softening of transients. The audience has brought everything up a couple notches, including separation, detail, bass tightness and air. My question is, are there any budget speaker cables that are sonically similar to audience? I know the conductor e is not super expensive, but there are other life priorities right now. I should also mention that I liked some of the things that Nordost Blue Heaven did for my system when I borrowed them, but I love everything that the Audience does.
128x128clarinetmonster2
Since you like the cables so much, why not just wait till a used pair shows up here?

Yes that is always an option. I don’t think I'd ever spend more than 500 on speaker cables and I can’t even do that at the moment. I ordered some jw cryo nova to try so I’m hoping that works well in my system. Just looking for any budget options that are in the same sonic neighborhood as the audience.
By far, and I've tried all the usual subjects, the AudioArt SC-5 which are on here now at $ 152 are the least expensive good SC's  on the market .

I tried audio art ic's awhile back and found them more on the lush side of the spectrum. Correct me if I'm wrong. I do remember some sparkle but not a sense of focus, speed or great separation. It has been awhile though.