CD Treatment

I read recently on a thread here that there are ways to treat CD’s so that they sound better. What are some of the easier treatment methods that you’ve tied that have worked?

My CD player is an old Simaudio Supernova with front loading tray.

I have about 1500 CD’s

Thanks
fundsgon
Under the "Fun with CDs" category:  Get a yellow sticky note and scissors. Cut a very sharp angle from the note where the glue is, say
1/4" down to a point.  Attach to the (duh!) none label side with the point near the center just after where the pits begin. Use a disc you know well.
You'll find out how much error correction can do.  Amazing. Please post results.  BTW, dealers hate this stuff.
That’s not really very surprising. Reed Solomon error correction codes are very effective for predictable errors such as the ones the sliver of paper would produce. What Reed Solomon is not (rpt not) very effective at are random errors like external vibration, the fluttering of the disc and scattered background laser light. Reed Solomon will shut down the system when it encounters scratches that are circular. But it does very well for scratches that are radial.