Coincident speakers 14 Ohms - What amplification to use when streaming Tidal.

My Coincident Victory highly efficient speakers are at a 14 Ohm requirement.  I stream music using bluetooth through Tidal, but have agonized over amplification now using a Teac 301 Al D integrated amp with built in DAC and Bluetooth.  A SET tube amp is recommended by Coincident, but I do not play records any more.  In addition, I don’t want to spend a ton of money.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks much. 
enofile
Decware might also be an option. I'd be biased towards tubes, although I did end up at first watt with my pre's. Loved coincident Frankensteins with the SEIIIs (move than a sit2).
Thanks.  I will check those out. My Coincidents are at a 97 db sensitivity, so I don’t think that is inefficient, but what do I know.  Seriously, using an 8 Ohm amp on these 14 Ohm speakers will cause what kinds of problems? 
I have the opportunity to purchase a Triode Lab EL84TT Stereo Tube Integrated Amplifier; EL84-TT;  I was informed this would be great with my speakers.  It’s under $2000.  Do you all agree?  Thanks much. 
My Coincidents are at a 97 db sensitivity, so I don’t think that is inefficient, but what do I know.  Seriously, using an 8 Ohm amp on these 14 Ohm speakers will cause what kinds of problems?
Yes- at that impedance 97 dB would be a high sensitivity. In practice though it appears that the speaker is more like about 94. Using the 8 ohm tap will be no worries.

That amp would sound fine, but if you plan to fill 1000 sq feet(!) you'll need considerably more power unless you will be fairly close to the system.
"A SET tube amp is recommended by Coincident, but I do not play records any more..."

Not sure if I follow the connection..

Same here... how are the two connected?  Pick an amp you like and that interfaces well to your speakers.  In the end streaming and vinyl are both 1V nominal analog music signals