Come Back Geoff Kait!

Has anyone heard from Geoff? 

I miss his humour and acerbic wit. 
soma70
I happen to like Geoff. I always felt people attacked him 1st, and he went into defense mode, obviously, attacking back. The way I see it, A'gon is not the same as years ago. I am on other sites, and there is less crap, and more professionalism, on these other sites. Maybe, Geoff, wised up, and is less interested, or fed up, with what goes on here, on the A'gon. Enjoy, be well and stay safe....all !
I certainly do not wish GK any illwill at all and hope he is well.
However he came across as very condescending in majority of our interactions and always seemed to think it was best to belittle anyone and everyone.
Nobody had to " attack" him first.
That's just the way he was.
I hope AudioAsylum knows what it has let itself in for........
"Growing up is so yesterday "

I think for most here it is so many decades ago. No need to flatter oneself.
Since geoffkait disappeared, the void has been filled by millercarbon. Not a hard choice there.

Excellent post, @jetter. Are you as amused as I by how using springs for isolation is now all the rage here, when GK had been singing it’s praises for years and was completely ignored? (Not by I; I have both models of his springs under various components.). I guess he has no one to blame but himself for that, considering some of the other items he offers on his Machina Dynamica website.

Speaking of spring isolation: the Townshend Seismic line of products takes si to another level, but are considerably more expensive than simple springs. They too have been praised here on Audiogon, though GK posited that their damping function results in less isolation than bare springs. Those interested enough to investigate can easily find the Townshend Audio YouTube videos, wherein Max Townshend explains the theory behind and demonstrated the effectiveness of his Seismic Pod.