Contact cleaners/What's good?

What is your favorite contact cleaner/treatment product? I used to use something called Cramolin (which I can no longer find). I replaced the Cramolin with a small bottle of De-Oxit which worked well on the used equipment that I have purchased as well as the outlets. Unfortunately the bottle of De-Oxit was tossed out by accident when we recently cleaned out under the sink and I need a new bottle of something, preferably a one step treatment unless their is a good reason to use one that is multi-step. I had also wanted to try it on tube sockets as well (another piece of used gear) and wonder if this is advised. Thanks.
128x128dekay
Alexc, thanks for the above post. Had a great laugh about the vodka bottle. However, I can only imagine that all the wires somehow might not be in the right place once the job is done and the bottle finished. ... Now for another laugh.I am really sensitive to smells and dont like cleaning with anything that smells like alcohol so I use Brut cologne. About 11 years ago when looking for a cleaning solution for my tape heads I borrowed my roommate's found it worked great. It doesn't seem to ruin anything,smells better than alcohol, and I can't seem to see any residue. Thr price is right too. cheers steve
be careful about using anything containing even small amounts of water on tape heads - they rust!