Coupling Capacitor upgrade? Which one first?

Hi. 
I read similar posts but I couldn't find an exact answer.

Dac output coupling cap. 
Amp input coupling cap(not interstage!)

Which one is more impact and first I should change?
If you can give more specific experiments you did, I will be more happy..
128x128selman
Volume pot is between rca input and input coupling caps of the amp..

I read lots of comments on the internet about caps between dac and amp.
Generally people have tube amp(only have interstage and output capacitor) & dac(have output caps), they say dac output caps have large impact on the sound..
Scientifically, it is not meaninfull.. 
Even I really doubt boutique cap manufacturers design their capacitors based on pure science.. 
Everything so confusing. 
I read a review saying Jantzen silver z cap have much more detail than jantzen superior z cap. Manufacturer says only difference is silver z cap just uses silver leads!!
There are lots of experienced people in this forum(I am guessing :)
Still there isn't any real answer to my question..
I also thanks to people trying to help me.. 
Even I really doubt boutique cap manufacturers design their capacitors based on pure science..
Many "design" their caps just on the re-labeling of caps like Solen, get some of the data sheets and compare dimensions lead length ect ect of some of these boutique caps to Solen you’ll find identical data between the two. Just the price is 20 x different, just like what goes on with the boutique snake oil AC mains fuses.

Cheers George
Do you know anything about these brands and capacitors?

Audiocap rt or theta ppt
Jantzen alumen z cap
Rike audio s cap 2
Jupiter condenser beeswax ht or wax ht
Lefson c-mod
Intertechnik audyn tri reference
Clarity Cap cmr
Audience auricap xo
Jantzen superior z cap
Mundorf supreme evo oil

Solen is one of the largest cap manufacturers around, that do Hi-end audio caps.
I’m not going to name the brands that I strongly suspect of doing re-badgeing work, you’ll have to look for yourself on the data sheets and compare all the parameters, it will be obvious.

Cheers George