Did anyone experience Audio Prism's Ground Control

Fellow Audiogoner's

I wonder if anyone has any input on Ground Control spade versions? I am curious about the impact of these pigtails on your system's overall sound?

I also have their quiteline filter (4pack) installed in my HT room and they have helped lower the overall noise floor.

My gear -
Krell Showcase Pre-Amp / Processor
B&W 803s and 804s (rear)
Marantz UD8004
Audience aR12
Audience Au24e speaker/interconnects.
PAD Power Cables
128x128lalitk
I tried really hard to get a Demo set from the Manufacture but best he would say is to buy one from a Mail Order site and if it didn’t do anything try to get a refund.
Seems no real dealers carry it.
Probably a piece of junk if the manufacturer is so paranoid.
Hi Ozzy,

Sorry you couldn't score any samples, we don't have any to provide. You will have no trouble with a return from Music Direct, I guarantee it. These are not junk, however, if you have poured ground planes in all of your equipment in the amplification chain, or you have a fully differential amplifier, without direct reference to true ground, they will not provide you with any benefit. Otherwise what Deebill reported is what you will get.

Bud
Budp, Thanks for the response.
I've got to say the discription you have provided sounds a little like hocus pocus.
But, the tweaker that I am ,I would have loved to been able to try it and if it had merit I would have bought it.
But I am not going to try something this iffy for $150 plus shipping costs and then try to get a refund.
From what I have seen there will be a review in an up coming 6 Moons release. It has both sides of the story too, with someone who found little or no improvement just as involved as someone who found an improvement and liked it. This is the reason for the refund policy as we do not want anyone to feel they have been cheated.

Bud
Just in case anyone was lurking and has not seen the 6 moons report, here is the link.

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/groundcontrol/groundcontrol.html

Bud