Directionality Explained

I have read it argued against by those who think they know
Here is proof
Paul Speltz Founder of ANTICABLES shares his thoughts about wire directionality. Dear Fellow Audiophiles, As an electronic engineer, I struggled years ago with the idea of wire being directional because it did not fit into any of the electrical models I had learned. It simply did not make sense to me that an alternating music signal should favor a direction in a conductor. One of the great things about our audio hobby is that we are able to hear things well before we can explain them; and just because we can’t explain something, doesn't mean that it is not real. 

https://www.monoandstereo.com/2020/05/wire-directionality.html#more
tweak1
You read the links and saw nothing actionable?
Correct. There are no definitive provable claims only marketing. Some hear, we hear , our customers hear, we measured differences (without claiming those differences are objectively proven to affect audible changes to all that listen) are  marketing claims nothing actionable I can see in them.
djones51
There are no definitive provable claims only marketing ...
A claim to "significantly increase the range of both color and contrast, which creates an even more vibrant and realistic picture" sure sounds definitive to me. But if you're a little uncertain about persuading a jury, make sure to file your claim in a state that recognizes implied warranties. Then you'll have all of your bases covered.
9 out 10 dentists reccomend our toothpaste! Is that an actionable statement? No, the dentists I know reccomend basically any toothpaste plus which 9 out of 10? It's why you don't see 10 out of 10. 
significantly increase the range of both color and contrast, which creates an even more vibrant and realistic picture" sure sounds definitive to me. 
Doesn't to me, that's why it isn't actionable. Definitive to who? It does all these wonderful things for who? 99% of those who tried them? Everyone? 1%? 
LOL pretty much every state has some language recognizing implied warranties which has nothing to do with whether or not someone can hear differences in wires.