Directionality Explained

I have read it argued against by those who think they know
Here is proof
Paul Speltz Founder of ANTICABLES shares his thoughts about wire directionality. Dear Fellow Audiophiles, As an electronic engineer, I struggled years ago with the idea of wire being directional because it did not fit into any of the electrical models I had learned. It simply did not make sense to me that an alternating music signal should favor a direction in a conductor. One of the great things about our audio hobby is that we are able to hear things well before we can explain them; and just because we can’t explain something, doesn't mean that it is not real. 

https://www.monoandstereo.com/2020/05/wire-directionality.html#more
tweak1
It took a single word to illustrate what you rail against.  The difference: a brand dear to you.

How about this, also bolded and highlighted and capitalized:

"BRING THE STUDIO INTO YOUR LIVING ROOM"

Wow...NOT the recording BUT the entire STUDIO. 

The gear, the personnel, the cables, the trash cans and leftover food and drink, the smell,....

Benchmark gear is something....

The claims are absurd, factually unsubstantiated nor have a legal leg to stand on.
If we're  going to use the Reasonable Person test cable companies better round up the wagons. I can't see the average guy in a jury noticing differences in wire direction or silver vs copper. Probably overturned on appeal though where it's judges looking at precedent. There's  a lot of leeway in advertising it's why there are so few successful lawsuits. 
Oh yes any Reasonable person would think Benchmark means an actual studio is transported to your living room. Benchmark isn't dear to me I sold mine no better than the DAC in my integrated. They make good DACs though but so does a lot of companies. 
The claims are absurd, factually unsubstantiated nor have a legal leg to stand on.

Just advertising no worse than MSB or dCS and their overpriced stuff no better than a $700 ToppingD90