Discs you play again and again

To qualify for heavy repetition in my house, a cd has to be good music and a good recording. I would like to share the following 4 discs which I can't get enough of. (mostly pop)

1. Tori Amos-Scarlets Walk-Epic cut- A Sorta Fairytale, Bosendorfer Piano and killer vocals- my favorite recording
2.James Taylor- October Road- Columbia- cut My Traveling Star- again killer vocals- great recording!
3. Keb'Mo'- The Door- Sony SACD- cut The Door finally a poppish SACD that's not a repeat of some 25 year old analog recording- this one is new and beyond good
4. Dave Mathews Band- Crash RCA- cut So Much To Say- great dynamics - great everything

What do you have in heavy rotation now?
Happy Holidays

ps- Serve all recording selections with a glass of Kostriker Dark Beer

holzhauer
Eva Cassidy-Wonderful World and Live at Blues Alley
Jack Johnson- On and On
Seal- disc 2 of his new greatest hits is all acoustic and pretty amazing, worth a listen. I didn't own any Seal music before now and the acoustic versions of some of his songs are really really good.
Willie Nelson-Stardust SACD
James Taylor-October Road- I second this disc, excellent recording

Happy Holidays to all!
Misfits "20 Hits" (yellow skull album) - hey, Mikey F. likes 'em...

I'd forgotten how real this band was for about 18 years until this year -- last memory I had of it was listening to it on headphones in a Ramada Inn somewhere while along for the ride at my older brother's hockey tournament, keeping busy by going to the gym and playing with the stair machine and other exercise equipment, listening to classics like "London Dungeon" and "Where Eagles Dare"... I find myself 18 years later appreciating this album for so much more, and find it hard to put away. Danzig is another story, but there's something real about the old Misfits stuff. "Here's hoping you're swell!"