Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
Don't forget to burn in your connectors as well.  Sometimes it may take longer so I reuse my old connecxtors.  Also, the direction is being able to read the wire text from the amp to the speakers is correct.
Physically asymmetrical HOW?

And how can resistance measure lower at one end than the other? Stupid pseudoscience garbage. Measure a resistor with leads one way, then flip them around, and they measure the same. I’VE DONE IT. I build amplifiers.

Fuses, HAH!

NO clothes.

But then I guess many of you are laughing because I'm somewhat late to this game. Very funny.
No, I’m laughing because you’re wrong. Also because you’re late to the game. Where have you been the last 25 years? 😃
Post removed 
How slow is costco_emoji? Costc_emoji is so slow that after all this time he still doesn’t know what directionality even is. All cables are directional regardless of whether they have a ground. If the cables have a ground the directionality of the wire should be *controlled* to comply with the ground direction. Audioquest does this. Most cable companies do not do this out of ignorance or laziness.

The copper on printed circuit boards is not pulled through a die so it’s exempt from the directionality rule. But all the internal wiring in electronics is directional. The wire in inductors, transformers, point to point wiring, and all the wiring in speaker crossovers, and other internal speaker wiring. The industry is apparently rather retarded when it comes to the touchy sudject of directionality. And will hear none of it. Very strange IMHO.

Directionality Smart Page (from Audioquest),

https://www.audioquest.com/theory-education/article/83-directionality-its-all-about-noise