Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
@cleeds 
To your question - Yes

@geoffkait 
Yes, I have rolled up my sleeves and investigated aftermarket fuses of several varieties and directionality of those fuses.  Bottom line is that I do not perceive differences between those aftermarket fuses and my typical Littelfuse or Bussmann fuses (I do however perceive differences between cables, so go figure).  Most of those aftermarket fuses are still in my gear and I have no reason to remove them since I own them, they work, and they don't seem to make things sound worse.  My own trials and observations of those fuses and common sense related to the length of a fuse wire compared to the many signal traces, electrical parts, and feet of wire present in most equipment are what has led me to be skeptical of what others report hearing.  However, for clarity, I do not question what they hear, just the reasons why.  Also, unlike some others, I am fine with this difference of opinion and feel no need to change anyone else's mind.
I’m fixed wing only, but I do have an Ll M in admiralty and maritime law if that counts, Kittykat. 🐍💩
These threads may be worthless for audio-related topics but are great for learning anyway. I always read about things I never knew existed. Now I know different categories of approaches and LLM in admiralty. Audiogon may be a strange place to find these things, but it is worthwhile.
Well, I’d say ole Kittycat is flying below minimums. Very risky. 🐍💩