Does anyone have Magnum XM tuners?

Hello to all,

This will be a two part post...second to follow. If anyone out there has one of the Magnum XM tuners...can you share your thoughts on the sonics..etc.?
whatjd
While I read this review and think I understood it; I also wonder why they don't have a less costly version w/coax-out. This way they could have allowed those of us with a quality dac to not have to pay for their dac within. I mean 4k is a lot of change for a challenged medium.---AND; to be sure the dac within contributes to the overall price---They could still masage the DIGITAL signal. It sounds like they have done 'that' well;from the language in the review.
Does anybody make the kind of XM tuner I have in mind??
Avguygeorge....The Polk Audio XM tuner has a digital out and an outboard DAC does improve the sonics.
Hey thanks,Whatjd. I was with Directv a while back and they had changed from Music Choice. They gave us about 50 XM stations. Using the coax out of my Sony box the sound was good enough for me. Now I am with Time Warner Cable.(They use MC) Their classical stations play a lot stuff I don't care for. --- My anology would be a collection of classical records that had been picked thru/ all the good stuff gone / and they play what's left.
After your suggestion I have ordered the XRT12---Should be here next week. Anybody know is the 995 per/mo. still available? On the Crutchfield site; it doesn't seem to be there.--