Does anyone use a RUMBLE filter?

I am having way to much cone movements on my main speakers and Sub when I play vinyl. Someone suggested I purchase a rumble filter from KAB audio. I notice that a lot of the cheaper phono preamps have these filters built in. When I purchased a more expensive better sounding unit ..it dosent have one. So I am wondering why dont a lot more companys sell these things if they are so important? I need to buy one and they dont seem to be very expensive $170 + another IC cable.
128x128mattmiller
If you go to KABUSA.com and look up Rumble filter...They talk about how this is something that is recorded into ALL vinyl from the cutter head. Its subsonic rumble and it makes your amp and speakers do things that are not kool. My brother runs a VPI classsic with a Lyra Delos and he bought this device. He says it works wonders! I posted this thread because I have never heard anyone talk about this problem.
IME the most frequent cause of 'woofer pumping' is an arm/cartridge mass mismatch. This problem should be cured by proper matching and set up, not a rumble filter.

A rumble filter would help with sub-sonics that are present on the recordings. I've heard these on some British recordings where the studio was near an underground/subway. But I'm not so sure they are all that common. If you have a tape loop on your pre-amp you could stick one there and only use it when needed.
Rumble with bass reflex speakers and wide frequency range amps is pretty common, and I fixed it with a phono preamp that has a rumble filter (Cambridge 640p with a Pangea power supply). Works on pesky amp an speaker taxing sub 20hz crap that I do not care to have around.
Dear Mattmiller: If we take care on the overall audio system each link set up usually we have no need for a rumble filter.

A rumble filter as any filter where the audio signal pass always degrade that signal in many ways and IMHO do more harm than help.

What we have to do is to revise the overall system set up to find out where it comes the feedback that makes the woofers moves.

++++ " So I am wondering why dont a lot more companys sell these things if they are so important? " +++++

because is no important as you can think. I repeat all resides to have a right overall system set up. Forget about rumble filters or any kind of filters. The audio signal does not needs to be filtered to avoid those woofer movements what that is telling you is that you have a problem in your system set up and that it's.

Of course that a filter seller always will tell you that you need it because that's how is taking money from you. With all respect all those satisfied owners of rumble filters are ignorant of what I'm posting here.

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.