Dynaudio Contour 30 vs. Focal Kanta No. 2 speaker

Has anyone compared these two speakers?
Impressions?
Which one do you think is better?
Thanks.
128x128progger58
I listened to focal kanta 2 at a dealer..they sound great..the bass is definitely chest thumping...not sure why people say it is bright..
ps: I have sonus faber Cremona auditor..which I consider musical ,”rolled off at high”..also rock is not my music..pop and Bollywood 
Sorry to revive this thread..I also listened to a Dynaudio Contour 30 paired with an Octave Integrated Tube amp(not sure which model)..Sounded really good..in a large room with High ceilings....Surprised that many posts mention that Dynaudios need SS amp with high current and power..Bass was real tight (bulls and the tiger track on tidal)
Focal Kanta sound amazing, however I just got a pair and the build quality is atrocious for this level of speaker.
Went with a pair of black lacquer fronts and backs, terrible finish.
Spent $10k USD for the pair and the lacquer finish is very uneven
Also glue has been left in the front port tube and it doesn’t line up with the opening. For a company that prides itself on its finishing - I was very disappointed.
That’s terrible. I just ordered a pair. They are on long back order due to COVID.  Were you able to get any rectification of the finish issues?