EMT 927 vs. Micro Seiki 5000 or 8000 - different?

Did any one test those machines in the same set up? What was the outcome? Idler-Drive in its best built quality vs. the well rated heavy belts from Japan.
thuchan
Scary quake - biggest I've ever felt. Tokyo got off easy. Coastal Miyagi/Iwate/Fukushima/Ibaraki/Chiba was not as fortunate. My prayers go out to everyone there and with family there. I pray for early daylight to help rescue operations but I fear what we will see. No music for me tonight.
Oh my god, T_Bone I am sitting in the lounge at Saigon International Airport. all the Japanese people over here stranded. Hey I recall you are somewhere in Sendai province. Good to hear you are safe. Know how earthquakes feel in Tokyo. all the best. eckart
Yeah, a lot of my friends have been effected by this disaster. My heart goes out to everyone...
Bourse, I am inspired for my Horn design not by the guys your are mentioning. Especially the crossover will be something very very special. I have tested the TAD drivers against others, we do some small modifications too. I will use two additional Subs which can be very powerful and do match the design. They are carrying French drivers. will report about my experiences on my page.

we always believe we are living in a non global world, at least some people in Europe who are looking to get their freedom in small protected retreats in the hills or at the sea side not really caring about the rest of the world. We are definitely not. Japan is not that far as many think, - when it comes to a nuclear desaster, we all hope it will not happen, we might be all affected.