Esoteric DV-60

Anyone heard this unit yet? As many of you know, it is replacing the DV-50S and I'm looking for noticeable difference in audio/video quality as well as functionality. I know on paper the changes that have been made, but is the upgrade worth it from a user's perspective. Thanks for your opinions and experiences. Dave.
canucks0
Off topic a bit, but I enjoy the multichannel audio environment. The UX-3 uses an I-Link from the output of the player to the processor. Do you need an input on the processor of the same variety at the processor end? I use a Myryad MDP500 G6. Is there an adapter to go from this I-Link cable to a processor or how does it hook up? Thanks. Dave
Audiofeil / Guidocorona: as an Esoteric owner I would say an Esoteric product needs at least 2 years to break in - just kidding. Both units were fully broken in - don´t worry ;)
How many hours of playing time did these devices have on them? A Fully broken in Esoteric unit would have upwards of 40 days of continuous playing time on it. Considering that the DV-60 has just reached the distribution channel, finding a broken in unit so early in the distribution cycle would be quite a feat.
You beat me to the punch Guido. I have serious doubts about the DV-60 being fully broken in. Furthermore, the folks at Teac are very careful about introducing new models. I've met the Japanese engineers and I'm convinced that any new product introduction is an improvement over the previous model. Now before I'm flamed we know that is not always the case but Esoteric is as serious as any manufacturer about their products and reputation.

Once again, I've not had an opportunity to evaluate the DV-60 yet but I hesitate to believe it is inferior to the DV-50s and anybody reading this thread should not based on one person's opinion.
the units were both spinning for 4 days 24 hours the Ayre Acoustics break in CD and a Burmester Test CD. Listening was for about four more days. So the DV-60 had about 200 hours of constant use on it. ANY item I know reaches full potential after 200 hours of constant use - even speakers with ceramique drivers.
But anybody can prove to his or her ears if they prefer the DV-60 to the DV-50 S. I don´t - but thats not important as I have upgraded to UX-3 SE which of course is better than both standard DV-50 S and DV-60 BUT my RAM modded DV-50 S smoked UX-3 SE as well as UX-1.
It all depends on what you would like to spend. Best bang for the buck is def. buying a used DV-50 S and spend some extra US $$$ on modifications and spend the price difference on a nice power cord.