Ethernet Cables, do they make a difference?

I stream music via TIDAL and the only cable in my system that is not an "Audiophile" cable is the one going from my Gateway to my PC, it is a CAT6 cable. Question is, do "Audiophile" Ethernet cables make any difference/ improvement in sound quality?

Any and all feedback is most appreciated, especially if you noted improvements in your streaming audio SQ with a High-End Ethernet cable.

Thanks!
grm
grm
@kosst_amojan Hmm...you seem to relish throwing folks you disagree with under the bus (Bill Nye the Lyin Guy and Kaku--), which leaves me wondering why you uniformly take a caustic approach.  The gravity clip above says nothing outlandish. It says "gravity" exists. Wow! Anyway, I picked gravity because we all know it exists not because it made a particular point about audio equipment. Your response was to take on gravity as if it is clearly questionable and routinely in doubt. Once you went there, I stopped seriously listening to you. You want others to adopt your view on a particular subject as the irrevocable standard and then you roll over gravity as if it is a novel hypothesis. IMO not a convincing way to demonstrate reasonableness. This is my last post with you because I don't think you are listening either. We disagree--something that is possible to do in a civil manner.    
Peace
Al    
Interesting little fact;

When I purchased my Samsung TV, the owners manual specifically stated that "If you are using a wired connection to your TV, you should use a CAT7 cable". The manual did not say why this was necessary, but it does make one think...
@grm As per the link posted by @amg56 cat7 has very high specification required for data centres of very very high performing servers.
I'm puzzled... why Samsung asks for cat7, shielding?
This has got to be one of the best deals out there for CAT7 double shielded cables:
https://www.sfcable.com/cat7-shielded-patch-cables.html
At these prices it's definitely worth a try.

Post removed