Ethernet Cables, do they make a difference?

I stream music via TIDAL and the only cable in my system that is not an "Audiophile" cable is the one going from my Gateway to my PC, it is a CAT6 cable. Question is, do "Audiophile" Ethernet cables make any difference/ improvement in sound quality?

Any and all feedback is most appreciated, especially if you noted improvements in your streaming audio SQ with a High-End Ethernet cable.

Thanks!
grm
grm
Question to self: why is it always the same ones who can hear differences in fuses, differences in directionality or differences in cables but can never seem to demonstrate it blind therefore validating their ears? 😬
injuku
... why is it always the same ones who can hear differences in fuses, differences in directionality or differences in cables but can never seem to demonstrate it blind ...
Actually, there have been blind tests that prove audible differences in cables. Ask Michael Fremer, for example - he's been rather public about it. Wireworld has developed a comparator to be used in evaluating the differences between cables. Have you ever tried it?

Efforts here to design a public blind listening test have been met with perhaps the group's most persistent blind test advocate demanding an upfront payment, an agreement prepared by his attorney to "protect"  participants and other such nonsense.

We are talking about Ethernet cables ( I shouldn't have directly quoted btw ). I’ve already setup with a managed L3 switch, dynamic LACP LAG, the data cabling equivalent of the WW comparator.

No one demanded any up front payment. Links to those posts please. What I remember is that there was an offer of 5:1 and benefiting the person that could hear the difference in Ethernet cabling.
jinjuku
No one demanded any up front payment. Links to those posts please. What I remember is that there was an offer of 5:1 ...
Sorry, but upfront payment was demanded, along with other prerequisites. The posts were deleted by the moderators. The promoter of the scheme is quite persistent, so it’s likely you’ll see what he calls an "opportunity" promoted again. Just stay tuned.

Do not mix in "Difference between cables" in analog world and "Difference between Ethernet cables" in digital data transmission.