Ethernet Cables, do they make a difference?

I stream music via TIDAL and the only cable in my system that is not an "Audiophile" cable is the one going from my Gateway to my PC, it is a CAT6 cable. Question is, do "Audiophile" Ethernet cables make any difference/ improvement in sound quality?

Any and all feedback is most appreciated, especially if you noted improvements in your streaming audio SQ with a High-End Ethernet cable.

Thanks!
grm
grm
We are talking about Ethernet cables ( I shouldn't have directly quoted btw ). I’ve already setup with a managed L3 switch, dynamic LACP LAG, the data cabling equivalent of the WW comparator.

No one demanded any up front payment. Links to those posts please. What I remember is that there was an offer of 5:1 and benefiting the person that could hear the difference in Ethernet cabling.
jinjuku
No one demanded any up front payment. Links to those posts please. What I remember is that there was an offer of 5:1 ...
Sorry, but upfront payment was demanded, along with other prerequisites. The posts were deleted by the moderators. The promoter of the scheme is quite persistent, so it’s likely you’ll see what he calls an "opportunity" promoted again. Just stay tuned.

Do not mix in "Difference between cables" in analog world and "Difference between Ethernet cables" in digital data transmission.
Ah, the old blind test scam raises its ugly head again. I guess it was just a matter of time. They always threaten blind tests but they don’t wait for the results. Which is really the most important part. 😛
acepilot71
Do not mix in "Difference between cables" in analog world and "Difference between Ethernet cables" in digital data transmission.

Why not? Did I beak some sacred laws of science? You might’ve missed my note on electromagnetic waves in cables. That’s how information is transferred, all types of information. Even satellite transmissions, which have been digital like forever. 🛰 Hel-loo!

“When you control the mail you control...information.” - Newman