Ethernet Cables, do they make a difference?

I stream music via TIDAL and the only cable in my system that is not an "Audiophile" cable is the one going from my Gateway to my PC, it is a CAT6 cable. Question is, do "Audiophile" Ethernet cables make any difference/ improvement in sound quality?

Any and all feedback is most appreciated, especially if you noted improvements in your streaming audio SQ with a High-End Ethernet cable.

Thanks!
grm
grm
And in fact several of the improvements I and a number of others have referred to in this thread involved "upgrading" to inexpensive cables.

My proposal is that gear that is susceptible to a change in a short length of Ethernet cable is faulty.

I'd rather have gear that works with in spec cable reliably, consistently, without variation.

Post removed 
I have never said or implied anything that would be suggestive of a high degree of correlation between cable performance and cable price, when it comes to ethernet cables. And in fact several of the improvements I and a number of others have referred to in this thread involved "upgrading" to inexpensive cables.
This is true with everything not just cables.  As far as Ethernet cable, least expensive of 4 won big time in my system.

Less a factor for what?
I thought you're computer savvy??  Why computers improve performance from caching?   Why does online videos buffer data before play?
kosst_amojan
That’s EXACTLY what I think. Where no difference should be heard, but is heard, there’s something wrong.

>>>>There’s something wrong alright. There’s something wrong with your theory. This is an excellent example of the scientific method. You have a hypothesis. You observe. It’s also an excellent example of how pseudo skeptics are in denial.
jinjuku
My proposal is that gear that is susceptible to a change in a short length of Ethernet cable is faulty.

>>>>>Sorry, but it’s your proposal that’s faulty. That’s George’s explanation for why there can be no differences between power cords - that high end electronics must be faulty. 😂