Furman solves ground loop issue?

I have a serious ground loop problem with my analog side. Digital is dead quiet.
Loud hum comes from the speakers when analog input is turned on.
Becomes louder when I increase gain.
A salesman said that if I plug my analog components into a Furman PL-PLUS C - 15A w/Voltmeter 
this would solve the problem.

Have tried all the usual methods-cheater plugs, transformers, using another circuit, grounding with copper wire, switching interconnects, but nothing works.
Something is going on between the pre and the phono stage. Tried a different make phono stage and the problem is still there.
Have spoken with people with all brands involved and nobody could help me.

Anybody have any experience with this product? Would it solve this hum problem?

Thank you
roxy1927
Many things can cause hum in an audio system - it's not always a ground loop. What do you mean when you say the problem is only with analog? Do you mean only the phono stage, or any analog input?
It would be helpful if you tell us more about the equipment you are using.
Is this a new problem with existing equipment, or is the gear new to you?

Is your turntable grounded to your phono preamp? If so, have you tried moving the wire? Disconnecting it? Without knowing the brand or model of your phono preamp and table it is difficult to make suggestions. 

I don't think a Furman power conditioner is going to solve your problem.

I hope your interconnect cables are well shielded and designed for phono signal, not just regular interconnects. Also i hope your tonearm is grounded, you can try additional wire with stripped ends (one to you phono ground input, another stripped end to your tonearm metal part) to check if the hum is gone or not.