Furutech GTX NCF receptical break in, how long

Bought NCF with 6 day burn from seller. I have it burning in last 5 days on 2 cheap power bars with old desk top towers, fans, TiVo box, home theater amps. My amp and Preamp, phono stage and CD player are all tube so I don't use them. Ran system on outlet tonight and no bass, bright, sounds bad. First day with outlet it sounded very nice. Any owners of rhodium outlets can tell me what I'm in for time wise, or what to expect sound wise in next couple weeks, thanks
paulcreed
I don't believe they are reversed. I have black to brass screws. I may check for piece of mind. It's not there is no bass just not as before outlet install. I would think 450 hours would be sufficient time, but what do I know never used rhodium before. I'll flip some power cord around to see if there is a change. Only though is years ago I reconfigured system and cables were pulled and system was not used for 3 or 4 days. It took a couple days of running system to come back way it sounded before.  Maybe I'm not using enough current for breakin due to no solid state amps to run 24/7 playing music. I'm not ready to give up yet because highs are better than I've ever heard in this system.
When you're using the Furutech GTX Rhodium plated outlet in the wall, what you are describing is fairly common from what I've read.
Theoretically speaking I don't understand why but theory doesn't always explain a lot of what we hear with high-end audio interconnects etc. Patience is a virtue!
We are heading to beach for day, was going to keep it on burn in. I couldn't handle not trying if it did anything overnight before I left. I'll be damn it's full and big again. Last night you couldn't even hear the kick drum and was way over shadowed with highs. You can fell the bass pressure in the room now lows and highs have balance. This thing swings soniclly during breakin more than anything I've tried while in this hobby. All I can do is cross my fingers and try to be patient if things go bad again. It's back on breakin items again while I'm gone.

@ paulcreed, Did you read my 5-18-18 post?, I also said to you in another post that the furutech gtx-Rhodium duplex NCF receptacle’s is a roller coaster ride, meaning during break in, the sound go’s up and down,  worst break in ordeal than anything in 40yrs🤓
audiolab, I  do, 40 years and roller coaster ride helped me feel I'm not nuts. What I don't understand is how so many people can have such a different experience. Some 200, 500 to 700 hours and ozzy never heard a problem from the beginning. I don't doubt anyone's findings.  Only thing I do know is I hear things that have no explanation why and have to explain to a friends wife tonight why I have 2 old computer towers 3 fans, 2 little LCD Tv's facing the wall, an old wii, 2 receivers running full blast in a music room. She thinks I'm nuts! But when the music is playing right it's all worth it, like it is right now. Hope it stays this way and breakin is over, but it may sound like a big transistor radio tomorrow who knows.