Fuses that matter.

I have tried six different fuses, including some that were claimed to not be directional. I have long used the IsoClean fuses as the best I have heard. No longer! I just got two 10 amp slow-blows WiFi Tuning Supreme fuses that really cost too much but do make a major difference in my sound. I still don't understand how a fuse or its direction can alter sound reproduction for the better, but they do and the Supreme is indeed! I hear more detail in the recordings giving me a more holographic image. I also hear more of the top and bottom ends. If only you could buy them for a couple of bucks each.
tbg
Avatar is the AMR North American distributor that I contacted.
Still no reply.

I have a few friends who are interested, so I am looking at a dozen or more fuses.

Perhaps they've taken the jet for a Christmas ride.

Does anyone know what dealerships they are affiliated with?
I have an AMR , I use them year.
On the Russian forum read this experience:

Results of one small study on audiophile fuses and search enhanced sound while maintaining a neutral tonal balance (conservation handwriting sound components).
It was at one chosen over the years by the practice, neutral and very expensive system with ultra-high resolution. This setup is the addition of so-called "Tube-like" and "warmth" are indicative of blurring, and not sound enhancement. Fuses replaced in the external power supply to the DAC Voltikus Antelope Zodiac Gold with external tufts Antelope Isochrone OCX and Rubidium Antelope 10M.
The starting point are the most common staff really neutral fuses 5x20mm, class T. In this family are rated T500mA, in the instructions and on the site recommend changing to T800mA, and in the manual there are contradictions about whether you want to fuse F or T.
Not in the Russian denominations and types were ordered in the U.S..
I'll start with the end in terms of neutrality, but lovers of color and warmth of sound (and want to correct it) should start from here.

1) AMR Gold Fuses T1A (the first attempt to change the fuses, ~ $ 27 in Russia):
Promise:
1. Physicality, density, better resolution and detail of the sound reproduction;
2. Less noise and distortion;
3. Extended dynamic range.
Timeout:
Bass more immediately, but it is not dense, and inflated, smeared, rather than higher resolution and detail sticks out; sounds much richer, but very warm and personal. Dynamic range is not found, can the overall volume a bit higher. No improvement scene.
The most vivid coloring for the experiment.

2) hi-fi tuning supreme T800mA (~ $ 77 in Russia):
Very clearly noticeable change in tonal balance, though much less pronounced than that of AMR, I would say, in the bounds of decency: LF dominate, the emphasis on the middle, as a very high frequency in the background. Drew the fleshy zamylennost low (again, much less than the AMR). Resolution does not add, but improves the space and stage.

3) hi-fi tuning silverstar T800mA (~ $ 40 in Russia):
The first is almost a neutral party. Sound slightly softened tones became more interesting (natural, without going over), the resolution greatly increased, although at the beginning (first half-hour) is the feeling a very light haze "softness." The stage is wider and deeper than standard.

4) Synergistic Research Quantum Fuse 1A (~ $ 85 in Russia):
Slightly increase the detail. Sound like cleaner. Permission and space is much more than any priveduschih participants. Bass slow at first, but during the first few hours of coming back to normal, and only please.
The most gentle and a little common test participants. You can buy it on ebay or in the store highend-electronics.com. While ordering T always come M. The first time came burnt M800mA (can not prove anything), for the second time - working M1A, but they burned when I accidentally pulled the plug when the power supply. Must be taken several times higher than the recommended value.

Thanks.
Lacee,

I bought mine from Avatar Acoustics, just like Roxy54. Keep trying, Bonnie will have or get them for you.

Chuck
In trying to understand what I was hearing with the Synergistic Research Quantum fuses and the HiFi Tuning Supremes versus my old IsoClean fuses, I noted the wire improvement within the fuses, the vibration dampening, the benefits of the use of WA Quantum Chips, and of course, the Quantum tunneling by SR using their Tesla coil. Since I now know that the WA Quantum Chips add a lot to the SR Quantum fuses, the only real question for me is what would the HiFi Tuning Supremes sound like with Quantum tunneling. I have yet to hear the AMRs and do very much appreciate their lower price while retaining high silver wire and dampening efforts. I suspect they too would sound better with WA Chips. But again, who knows what they would sound like with Quantum tunneling?

I think we are at a new plateau in fuses, but with only one company using the Tesla coil. Since long ago, when SR was good enough to Quantum tunnel other fuses, I know there is a big benefit from this. Even Buss fuses sounded much better with the Tesla coil treatment. I hope to soon hear the AMRs.