Great Cartridge for Graham Phantom

I can hardly wait!!!
I've got a Graham Phantom being instaled in a new TW Acustic Raven One.
I know many of you have Graham Phantoms on superb tables.
What are the awe inspiring matches for the Phantom???
I listen to Classic Rock, Classical, LOTS of vocals, organ, choral.....in other words, a bit of everything. My priorities are musicality, recreation of the recording venue, soundstaging, musical emotion, beautiful harmonies, and NOT microscopic detail. The rest of my system has resolution in spades........Wilson Sophias, Audio research Mono Blocs etc.
So what is the final piece in this system? Give me your best choices.

Thanks,

JIm
jdolgin
Fjn04,I had two different stone body Koetsus.Loved them!I cannot see any reason for the Phantom(new or old) to have any problems with either.
The heavier counterweight would allow for the weight to be a bit closer to the bearing,but I cannot possibly see any reason for the older weight to not be fabulous.We all get a bit carried away with minutiae,in this hobby at times.
I'll bet one would really have to strain to hear the difference between the older Phantom and the newer one.
What happened with me,at my pal's home(he owns the original Phantom)was that we decided to get a bit nuts with the damping fluid,as we both owned the 2.2 awhile back.THAT arm is incredibly sensitive to fluid!The Phantom is not as sensitive,but it is still VERY critical of it,with the Orpheus cartridge.
So,we played around alot,and lowered the amount of fluid to the point of about half as much as previously used,as per Bob Graham's recommendation(that particular week,two months ago).
Of course he had gone from the Kharma 1.0 to the Magico Mini,so the different voicing of fluid was probably affected by the different personality(timbral/harmonic....and GORGEOUS)of the Magico Mini.
Needless to say,he is in audio heaven,as of now,and is not all bent out of shape about a micro improvement(if any),to an already great arm!
LP's we used for comparative results were Bang Baroom and Harp(RCA),Tabooh Tabuhan/The Black Maskers(Mercury 1s pressing),Decca Lp of Prince Of The Pagodas,Frank Sinatra Swingin' Session(capitol),Pop Pop/Ricky Lee Jones( re-issue),The Pendrecki Partita for Harpsichord and Orch.(EMI box set,and dynamics to die for)and a load of various violin cto's/solo stuff from Ida,Itzhak,Erica to "you name it"(my friend is a violin "maniac",and has about every violin disc ever pressed.Too many,IMO,but it's his money(he's probably spent more money on violin discs then his system)......BTW,theTransfiguration Orpheus is amazing with this arm!
Best.
Thanks for your input on the Phantom Sir Speedy. Do you feel
the Orpheus leans in any particular sonic direction.I
think I will always want the Koetsu for it's midrange though.
The Jade has it in spades. Although,I am looking to get better bass with a different arm.
"Do you feel the Orpheus leans in any particular sonic direction"?....
"A very good direction"!..Yet,don't sell a good Koetsu for one,unless you collect cartridges!
Whew,.....you guys are "serious"!!
BTW,a friend(not one I speak to more than two or three times a year) has the Titan-I,Lyra Olympos and a Koetsu Coral Stone.He LOVES the Coral Stone the most!Says that on vocals it cannot be matched.This is second hand info,so take it as such.
Personally I think the "looks" of the Coral Stone body is to "die for gorgeous"!!Fossilized coral,from what I understand.How old is that?...Jurassic?
Best!
Thanks everyone for the wonderful suggestions.

The Orpheus, Universe, Allaerts, Dynavector XV-1s are all in excess of 4K.
I'd love to try them all.
After the purchase of the Raven One and the Graham, I'll need some time to be recoup, and be able to swing the 4K+ cartridges.

Any suggestions for under 2500?
Transfiguration Phoenix (new version). List price is 2500-2700usd, it has many virtues of Orpheus to some extend. If you wanna get Orpheus but seems a bit costly, you should consider it. I use it with Graham Phantom currently.