Hafler 9500 vs Bryston 4bsst Class Rating B vs A

Thinking of upgrading my 10yr old Hafler with a new Bryston How much differance will I notice ?
Is it worth 3 times the price ?
When tried many amps i liked the Haflers detail and extra mid Qualities , however these new Brystons look to be pretty good .
Would like to hear from people who have compared directally these two .
What I have.
Anthem AVM-20
Energy veritas 2.8 ( I like much better then new versions )
5 Hafler amps xl280s , 9500 , dh500 , se120
Revel B15
Energy center and 22 referance rear
Thanks
Brian
krazyclocks
Well my old thread but may as well update to where i'm at .
Still happy with the Brystons , probally will keep for another 20 years...

The Vinyl just needed fixing.
Added a Denon DL-160 , Modded Cary PH-1 Tube phono preamp, Dbx-3bx , Burwen Research 7000a click & pop filter an got a Nitty Gritty 2.0 cleaner.
This improved the vinyl experiance greatly.
Some vinyl now exceeds the sound quality of Cd , but a lot depends on the masters .
Anyway just an update...
Still Happy
Brian
I have had many direct comparisons with other amps costing many times more - Audio Research, VTL, Quicksilver, Jeff Rowland and Bryston .
I used a pair of Thiel 3.6s for the listening trials . The 9505 is a winner esp. for the money. Only the Bryston can really rival the Hafler 9505 Daiblo and then its more a matter of taste -not which is " better ". So if u can land your hands on one these 9505s hop to it my friend you will be amazed and deeply satisfied .
Well Guess keep adding.
Still same amps Bryston 4bsst & 9bsst , probally never change.
Sold most of Haflers I had , will not miss them.
Kept one XL280 & will put secondary system together , just need a preamp.
However , the vinyl bug has bit so working on tables.
Making a plinth for an Technics SP-15 with a SME 3009 arm rewired and with bronze bearing , have second DH160 Denon .
This will be ready in next couple weeks and should improve the vinyl .
Brian