Has anyone replaced tubes in Aesthetix Rhea ?

I have developed a high pitched hiss from the stock Sovteks which came with my unit. I believe its at least two or more of the 12ax7s which are in the first input gain stage as I hear it more or less equally out of both channels. I was wondering if any Rhea owners have rolled the tubes in their units and, if so, what prompted the swap and what success you have met with.
128x128stew3859
No, Dan. The first thing I swapped out was the 12AX7LPs which are at the first gain stage (V1 & V2 in each channel). The improvement in soundstaging and three dimensional layering was nothing short of spectacular. The swap did not, however, kill the tube rush. Next I swapped out the Sovtek 12AX7WBs for EH 12AX7 gold pins. Perhaps slightly warmer sound, but still no improvement in tube noise. The last tubes to go were the Sovtek 6922s in favor of the Siemens 7308s. Thats where I lowered the noise floor considerably. I can now listen virtually as loud as I dare and tube noise, although still present, is not audible from the listening position and that is at two gain settings higher.
Thanks, Stew. I was contemplating a cartridge upgrade but I might do this first instead. Probably a cheaper tweak than a cartridge.
Hi, I have been watching the drama unfold from the sidelines. I am considering a purchase of the Rhea and this is of great interest.

I have a question for Stew...

In the end, what did you end up with in your Rhea after swapping the tubes? If possible a list of the replacement tubes in each position would be extremely helpful.

Thanks in advance
Foo
Foo:
Its been awhile, but to the best of my recollection I replaced V1,2,3,4 with Telefunkens (12ax7) & V5,6 with Siemens (6922). Noise floor dropped considerably and sound was much warmer and more natural. A worthwhile upgrade in my opinion.