[help] I'm too Boomer to stream. :-(

So I purchased a Bluesound node 2i after a previous discussion here. Now I can't get the node or BluOs program to recognize my music on other laptops that are on my same wifi.  When my laptop and hard drive was connected to my Parasound Zdac, I could usb the computer into the dac, and use an optical cable from my tv out to the dac.  The node doesn't seem to have a way to allow my tv into the node's dac (my tv only has optical & hdmi out for sound) & node has no inputs for hdmi or toslink) so I'm stuck with the dac of the node for streaming music and the zdac for tv audio with the two different analog outputs from 2 different dacs going into my integrated amp. I'm frustrated and feel like I spent this money for a ghetto rig, plus I can't even make libraries , etc. Totally confused and have tried making everthing "dicoverable " on network setting to no avail. So lost, angry, sad, confused and frustrated. And I swear to god if millerwhoever says I should have bought a tricked out fuse or dumb little cone, I'm gonna lose my s***.
128x128labguy
I use the Google mesh system with my Vault 2 (no wireless) and it works fine.  Also very easy to configure with iPhone/iPad app.
Post removed 
A couple months ago after my last Mac update I had stop using the 2.4 WiFi and started using the 5g.  
I have been trying to make streaming work for years. Tried macs and PCs, JRiver, Sonos, Blusound, Apps on HT Receivers and a few of the high end brand streamers.

Nothing was really worth sticking with. Either the sound quality sucked or besides Sonos, the interface was clunky

The INNUOS SERVERS TURNED MY LIFE AROUND!!

BIGGEST CHANGE IN MY SYSTEM IN THE LAST 10 YEARS.

If anyone has stressed and struggled with this issue, you owe to yourself to try one.

Streaming Qobuz or Tidal into a good DAC is now approaching a the sound quality of an expensive vinyl rig. It’s so enjoyable that I find myself rarely playing records now.

They also double as music server so you can ripped all of your CDs to the Innuos as well.

They are very affordable too, starting at $1,250.
Labguy I felt your pain , myself recently transitioning away from using a transport I easily got confused over all the options and opinions what next step I should move to ripping music and or streaming .
Thinking about it with “user conveniences set aside whatever direction I went it had to be an overall sound quality upgrade.

Initially my budget was six grand however with some in store and home trials including help from some local audio friends I ended up purchasing a Black Friday special in store demo Cocktail Audio x50 server with SSD drives to start with .
It will due for now , I view these things as computer parts in a nice looking box though some have proprietary designs here and there in them I question how much are you willing to spend on it .
As for streaming the industry would love to get everyone signed up to a monthly subscription .

I enjoy playback of ripped CDs as much and more then listening to them using a transport and the convenience of use managing my music with an iPad ,. Forget about it,.

And best of all you don’t need to rely on a “IT” guy for help though pretty much any 14 year old would qualify I’m satisfied for now .