Help me decide, please

Want to buy the best mono amps for around $7000 to $8000, something REALLY good.
By now, my options are:
Clayton M300
Marantz 9S2
BAT 600SE w/Bat Pak
Theta Citadel 1.5

I'll be using them with Tyler Acoustics D1 speakers.

Thanks for your help.
leog2010
Hi Leog2010. I have heard excellent things about Clayton Audio...and when i look back over 20 years, my favorite SS amps are: Forte 4, Krell FPB600, Boulder 2060, Gryphon Antileon and Gryphon Colosseum. All of them are Class A amps. This is nothing more than a personal observation about what i've liked over the years. Claytons fit this bill, but i've not heard them.

If you ever get a chance to hear any of the above, i think you'll find a purity of sound combined with an endless reserve of power (ok...the Forte 4 will not be endless, but for 50 watts...its incredibly powerful sounding).

If you are comfortable on the reliability of Clayton (i have never investigated this...just saying, since they're not Krell or Boulder or Gryphon who are super-commercially well known.)...then i would go for it.
I would probably choose the Claytons ... my feeling is they are the most refined of the amps you have listed. Not familiar with the Tylers though and synergy with speakers is the key so it is possible one of the other amps may work even better with those particular speakers
SS amplification is a very matured industry..I see no reason the need to empty ones pocket when there are amps fofar less money and sound excellent..we need to all question the pricing and ask why so expensive? When most if not all mature industries usually come down in price,,the pc industry comes to my mind. I hope you find the amp of your dreams. But really, do we need to spend so much for quality sound?