Help me to choose turntable below 1600$.

Audio components -
Fostex TH900 - WA7
Price: Below 1600$.
Genres: Electronic/Metal

aeinstein
There is a used Linn LP12 for $1100 and it can be upgraded at your leisure/ budget.
FWIW, I recently purchased the Pioneer PLX 1000.  Despite what someone has claimed, it is by no means a "cheap, plastic" TT.  It's a beast, weighing over 30 lbs.  I just installed a Hana SL cart and I'm getting amazing sound out of this system.  All in, with tax for both TT and cart - under $1600.  Read Herb Reichert's Stereophile review on the PLX 1000 on the Stereophile website.  He calls it the best TT under $2,000.
As do I and its build like a tank. Going back 50 years I've owned at least a hundred turntables and set up hundreds more , I run it with a Grado Sonata 
and it sings like a lark !

ALSO it is VERY easy to set up and set up to perfection which is a lot more important that what its made of or anything else for that matter.
Can adjust VTA on the fly by ear which  no Linn  or Rega etc, , I've owned several of both , can do .
My el-cheapo Linn Basik plays 45s…why the LP 12 doesn't is a mystery that I'm too lazy to investigate.