Higher End DACs

I am looking for a DAC (potentially streamer&DAC) to be paired in a mcintosh system (c1100/611). Its my first foray into digital streaming and I have no need for a CD player.

I see a lot of love for Esoteric, however, most seems to be around their transports? Are they not as renowned for pure digital streaming and/or standalone DACs? I see DCS (for instance) often referenced for standalone DACs - how does Esoteric compare?
ufguy73
iFi Pro iDSD claims to do DSD1024 and costs $2.5k.  Dave you sell that one too, right?
Post removed 
@david_ten  I received delivery of the SD3100 HV yesterday. The dealer tried to setup the SD3100 HV with the Tidal apps but fail to do so. He told me to used the Tidal in the T + A apps with is very slow and not user friendly. Kindly teach me step by step to setup the SD3100 with the Tidal apps many thanks for your help.
@khiak  If you haven't already done so, you will need to review the 'Network Configuration' section of the manual and go through the setup protocols, per your needs.  Following this, refer to the 'Operating Music Services' section of the manual.

If you have specific questions, please PM me.
@david_ten Many thanks, shall review the "Network Configuration" and the 'Operating Music Services"