Home speakers with car receiver possible?

Hello everyone, I recently purchased a new to me but used tent trailer. I realize were coming to the end of the season but I wanted to get a bit of a Headstart for next year! We like to have a little bit of music when we’re camping. I have purchased a set of 4 ohm marine speakers (JVC CS-DR621MWL) that I will be installing into the side of the tent trailer facing outward to the ‘patio area’. I also purchased a JVC car receiver. I would like to have some music inside the trailer, for mornings, evenings and even rainy days. I have been thinking about perhaps installing a set of Polk Atrium 4 speakers. These however indicate 8ohm resistance. I think the JVC car receiver (KE-X840BTS) would prefer lower ohms? 
What can I do?

Looking for ‘sound’ advice. I’m already ‘guessing’ about adding some sort of resistor but unsure if that is the proper method or even how to do it. No ‘guessing’ please!!!
toiler
Okay, technical answer here.  Like others have said, putting an 8 ohm speaker onto a car deck will work just fine.  I actuality, the car deck power supply does not have to work as hard.  That JVC deck will output 22 clean watts per channel into a 4 ohm speaker.  However, the deck will only be able to output 11 clean watts per channel into an 8 ohm speaker (half as much power output due to resistance, but less strain on the power supply).

That being said, the Polk Atrium are actually 3 db more efficient that those JVC marine speakers.  The JVC come in at 86 db sensitivity.  The Polk Altrium 4 come in at 89 db sensitivity.

It could very well be that you won't notice a volume difference here.

The JVC come in at 86 db sensitivity. The Polk Altrium 4 come in at 89 db sensitivity.

An off topic question, is there any standard method for measuring speaker sensitivity? The reason I ask is I notice some speaker manufacturer stated their speaker sensitivity much higher than stereophile magazine JA's measurement report.
Thanks everyone for your help. Appreciate all taking time out of their day to get me through this learning curve. 
Auxinput: you and a few others have nailed it. The Atrium’s arrives today. Tomorrow I will install the JVC marine speakers into the side of my tent/pop up camper trailer and then we will test!! 
Pics and video coming. 
Cheers