How come there is no thread on the RealityCheck?

In my opinion this one the greatest improvements in audio in 40 years. AA is full of discussions about it, but there has been nothing here. Maybe that a $575 tweak is beyond Audiogoners?
tbg
ClearDisc is now used to clean off previous applications of ClearBit on the origianl CD. RealDisc is far superior to ClearDisc. ClearBit is now used on the rims of the origial CD, and the surfaces of the CD-R, but not the rims. Confusing? Not really.

Tbg, you are in for a real treat when you get your RealDisc.

Steve
Splaskin, from all indications you are correct. Apparently there are still instances where you use ClearDisk. It sounds like you use RealDisc to clean off old ClearBit on originals. I assume that you then reburn copies on which you do not use ReadDisc. Correct?
The ClearDisc cleans off the old ClearBit. The RealDisc is applied to the original CD and ClearBit on the rims of the original CD.

The CD-R is treated with RealDisc on the surfaces and rims; ClearBit on the surfaces only.

It Works!!!!
Splaskin, this is what George Louis emailed to me. "RealDisc™ doesn't eliminate or replace the
need for ClearDisc™ except for treating purposed when a disc isn't inordinately contaminated with dust and fingerprints." I think you are saying the same thing. When I get RealDisc, I think I will need to use ClearDisc to remove ClearBit on the originals that I have copied and then apply RealDisc to both flat sides.

New uncopied originals need only be cleaned with RealDisc and then have ClearBit applied to the rims.

The blank CDRs then are cleaned only with RealDisc followed by ClearBit. I assume that I need to make all new CDRs.
Post removed