How to wire audionics cc-2 in mono mode

Have two audionics cc-2 amps.I would like to set them to play in mono mode. Getting conflicting intruction of how to connect the speakers those the positive and negative get connected to the positive side of channel a and channel b.Please help don't want to damage speakers and amps.thank you 

skylark9
Thank you  Almarg for explaining I can't wait to get them back from the shop .thank you all

I'm thinking of picking up another CC-2 to run both bridged into my Martin Logan ESL speakers who's nominal impedance is 6 ohms. Can this work if I'm carful with the volume?

So without any feedback on the warning I found about not using CC-2s in bridge mode with speakers less than 8 ohms, I went ahead and bought a second CC-2 on eBay for $61.56 to my door. I figured at the very least I could use it for spare parts. But it sounds great so I looked up bridge-mode wiring. I don't remember the source but it's pretty simple. On each amp use the Channel A input from the preamp, then wire each speaker from the Channel A positive to the Channel B negative. Don't forget to throw the bridge switch to Mono. I currently have them stacked one above the other but I really need to re-organize the components on my shelves so they are side by side. Obviously the previous arrangement causes the amp above to run much hotter than the beneath. So how do they sound driving my 6 ohm Martin Logan EM ESLs?  ONE WORD - W O N D E R F U L L Running them up to 95db via an old Realistic SPL Meter, there is no sign of any problems with amps or speakers. Love these little amps. BTW my Apt 1 amp (below my Apt Holman Preamp) drives my two 12" subwoofers for the bottom two or three octaves with bass you can feel in your gut. (variable cross-over point) In the meantime I'm loving my 1980's system (excepting the ESLs and an Oppo BDP-95 multi-disc player) I'm guessing no one will read this since my past post when completely unanswered.