Ideal Cheap Low-Watt Amp for Martin Logan Quest

What would be a few ideas for an ideal low wattage dirt-cheap power amp for Martin Logan Quest electrostats?

(Either a power amp or, preferably, an integrated amp.)

OK, so it's a strange question. Electrostats are not the most power efficient speakers. But in my current situation, which is living off grid using solar power, I would like to keep my speakers (ML Quest) and get a small amp. I would like this amp to be dirt cheap and very low wattage. Lets say 50 watts and under.

Suggestions?

Most important factors to consider?

I will keep my current setup (tweaked H/K Citation 16 power and sae pre) for daytime use, but I would really like something for cloudy days and evening/nighttime use. We are on solar power, and at night rely on batteries for power. I love this life, but it does pose a challenge for listening to loudspeakers at night.
stephenlloydwebber
Some, if not most of the recommended Class D amps tend to be small, inexpensive and quite efficient, you might be able to get more Watts than you realize without draining too much power.

The ML Quest at only 85db, has a pretty evil 2.7ohm load in the bass and mid bass as well, not to mention the 1.4ohms at HF but the -phase angle is kinder up there.

The 80hz mark especially as it is combined with a - phase angle of around -60 degrees, which would take this 2.7ohm load down to an even lower EPDR of around 1.5ohms.

http://www.stereophile.com/content/martinlogan-quest-z-loudspeaker-measurements#G0AEXphElTTK72mB.97

I would say look for a good >100w solid state amp that uses Bi-Polar (BJT) output transistors (not mosfet) and can almost double it's wattage from 8 to 4 to 2ohms This will mean it can deliver current into these low loads. Class D's don't like loads below 4ohm.

Cheers George
Yes, and here we're hitting on the relative idiocy of my original question. I want to keep my speakers but use a low watt amp, which also needs to be cheap, given my current financial straits, where audio equipment lists low.

If I got rid of the speakers -- ow, wow, there I'm already getting misty-eyed at the possibility -- I would need to purchase new speakers in addition to a new amp. The goal is low wattage but also dirt cheap, unless somehow I could get new efficient speakers and a low watt amp for the same price as a low watt amp for my electrostats.

I just really like the sound of the speakers and I happen to live off-grid. When the sun shines I can use a high power amp, and when the sun doesn't I can use my new/used ________ amp, which only cost me $___, I'm happy to say.
I've put together a 'dirt-cheap' system for a guest bedroom with the Andrew Jones designed Pioneer SP-BS21-LR speakers and an AudioEngine N22 amplifier. It sounds surprisingly good. The SP-B21 speakers are @ $100, I bought a pair on sale for $50. For about $25 more their big brother, the Pioneer SP-BS22-LR is even better.

Either would probably work well with the Dayton amp that Mofimadness recommended and you'd have a pretty decent late night system for @ $200.
What if you ran the amp, ideally a higher powered one, off of a generator used specifically for that purpose?