Image/soundstage and punch/bass

Are there speakers out there (new or used) in the $2,500 price range that have the image and soundstage of Magnepan (my current set up is MG12s) but the punch and bass for rock/hip hop type music?
shadys

"Are there speakers out there (new or used) in the $2,500 price range that have the image and soundstage of Magnepan (my current set up is MG12s) but the punch and bass for rock/hip hop type music?"

You might look into bipolar speakers, like the Mirage M1 of yesteryear. Definitive Technology is another possibility.  I made bipolars for a while but they were quite a bit more expensive.

Duke. 

Both HSU and Rythmik Audio make midbass models, to use, say, between a pair of mini-monitors and big subs. The Rythmik (two midbass models) contain a pair of 8" woofers.
You might also look into open baffle designs. They have a similar dipole sound and sound staging as planars w the ability to hit hard when asked. I have some spatial audio hologram m3’s. I think they’re one of the best deals in audio. I also own Maggie’s as nothing does what Maggie’s can do in terms of transparency and mid range quickness.. 

best