In need high-efficency speakers

I recently purchased a preowned Mystere IA-11 40 watt tube integrated amp to replace a 120 wpc SS amp. Overall it has a very satisfying sound with plenty of detail, dynamics and a tight bass for a tube amp.

The problem is the combination of our large town-home living/dining room combo with my 87db DIY Seas Froy Mk3 speaker, powered by the 40 watt amp means it can’t play loud, especially a problem with movies or TV specials.

I was hoping to change to the Zu Audio Omen Mk2 or Klipsch Heresy III high-efficency speakers. My wife and I agree it is unwise to spend that kind of money with our current finances. The Zu Dirty Weekend would be a cheaper option, but the Klipsch would look better in our living room.

So I’m looking for solid advice on what to do from this audiophile community.

Here is a link to my ’Virtual System’ if that will help.
https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/7252

Thanks all,
Mike
128x128mjcmt
Louis may not recommend the alnico, he suggested the rs5 for me. I have the 3xrs high output custom wide and they are truly astonishing. 
Omega speakers are very addictive speakers to listen....Iam a big fan of them, they have that live musicality, Omega also have a free 30 days audition , Lois is genius , just like Eric Alexander .

+1 .. very addictive indeed. I love my Super 3i's. I have them paired with a Decware SE84UFO. Those 2 WPC play loud enough and with enough finesse for me in my 13' x 18' listening space. Decware and Omega are a wonderful match.
Thanks jacks on the heads up. Used to live in Chicago 13 years ago. If I can find Zu listing I can see if my bro can pick up, but he's out of town a lot
One thing to be aware of, according to Great Plains Audiio, is alnico magnets loose some of their magnetism over time and need to be re- magnetized. At least it was ther claim on Altec speakers w alnico magnets. YMMV
Klipsch hybrid Cornscala or an Altec Model 19 would set your head
right where I think you want to be!! Hard to find but worth the wait!!
In your budget too!!