Isolation Platform for my Sota Cosmos?

Delving into the murky waters of all things Isolation Platforms to complement my Sota Cosmos turntable to try to understand which - if any - isolation platform would work best with my Sota Cosmos turntable - which is a suspended turntable. The Cosmos already has great isolation qualities so i am wondering if there is actually anything out there that could improve the sound quality from this TT. Any suggestions? Thank You
jrisles
SYMPOSIUM is an isolation platform not feet or a wall shelf however it can be used on a wall shelf.
I had a serious vibration and acoustical problem, because my TT platform rested on a suspended floor (i.e.-not concrete, but joists) I tried mounting a platform on the wall, but still had problems. I finally suspended my table platform out from the wall using heavy duty springs in 4 places. The platform doesn't touch the wall or floor and the cables that do touch the floor and wall are isolated by springs. The platform is bubble level, yet it is suspended. I have a friend who hung his platform from the ceiling accomplishing the same end.
People who have slab floors are fortunate indeed. Ya have to work with what ya have.
THE SOTA FLOATING SEISMIC PLATFORM http://www.sotaturntables.com/engineering.htm

The lofty goal of Environmental Isolation resulted in the development of SOTA’s unique sub-chassis system, the Seismic Platform. Environmental Isolation means isolating the moving platter from all the physical and mechanical threats (footfalls, room resonance, air-borne waves, etc.) that will ultimately disrupt the retrieval of the information contained in the record grooves.

Key to the SOTA floating seismic platform is the theory of basic mechanics that tells us that the motion of a moving mass will be most constant when supported by the inertia of a greater mass. In the SOTA turntables, the 12 pound platter is successfully isolated from the environment because of the enormous mass of the 22-pound sub-assembly. To further enhance isolation, the sub-chassis is constructed of self-damping materials (again, constrained-mode construction techniques), with lead providing mass and energy sinking. Each sub-chassis is individually balanced at the factory, complete with its matching platter attached.

The unique SOTA turntable sub-chassis is then hung from a four-point spring suspension (spring utilized on the Sapphire, Star, Nova and Cosmos), giving it all the stability of four pendulums at rest. The four springs are damped to absorb high frequencies and decoupled from the sub-chassis to minimize energy transfer, fixing the suspension frequency at 2.5 Hz. By "hanging" the sub-chassis on springs, gravity stabilizes all external energies due to the centering tendency of the pendulum motion, rather than pulling the mass off center as is the case in the typical "compressed" spring suspension. With a four point suspension (made of four springs placed equi-distant from the center of gravity) and four equal masses (one of which is the adjusted mass* of the tonearm), the SOTA turntables offer a level of stability that can only be achieved with a constantly-balanced- mass system. No matter the tonearm, mass is constant, motion is predictable, and the end result is once again a system that achieves our goal of Dynamic Stability.
Hi All. Thanks for your feedback. Co-incidentally i also received this back from SOTA themselves. Thought i would email them to see what might work for a SOTA and got this response;

Yes, you are correct in that the Cosmos has environmental isolation with the spring suspension. But, if you're looking for an isolation platform, maybe we can help. SOTA, or more specifically Kirk, designed an isolation platform for our entry level models. This platform can now be used for any of our models. It features characteristics similar to the Cosmos armboard in that it is multiple layers of acrylic coupled with hard and soft metals. We've added weight ratio polymer feet to finish it off. It's high gloss black finish makes it look sexy too. The platform sized for the Cosmos will sell for $750.
I wouldn't have thought that isolation would be a big deal with a Sota tt since it is suspended; but I was pleasantly suprised last night with a tweak that I made to my system. Years ago I had my tt sitting directly on a granite slab. After reading some threads I placed a wood board between my tt and the granite and heard a nice improvement in sound. So I knew then that there is some interaction between the base and the plinth. Well, my tech at work has a few blocks of black, dense open celled foam sitting around that was used as packing material for something that we received a while back. This stuff is very dense. It occurred to me last night that this might make for some good isolation material. These blocks are 1.75" thick and two blocks wide is just a bit larger than my granite base. I placed these foam blocks on the granite and then the wood board and tt on top of that. The foam is dense enough that it barely deflected under the load. In fact, my tt was still perfectly level. No adjustment was needed.
Right away, I could hear the difference. Images are more focused and the base is tighter; tighter like a CD. I'd even swear that the surface noise got quieter. It is a remarkable improvement. Much more than I expected to hear being a suspended table. Luckily, this dense, black foam looks good sandwiched between the granite and the wood. With so little deflection in the foam; there is no bulging of the sides. Good thing because I am not taking it out.