KEF Blade or Giya Kaya 90/G4?

Has anyone heard the new Giya Kaya or the other two speakers mentioned?  They are competitively priced.  I sense they offer much of the same sound parameters, open, uncolored sound with a large soundstage.  Hopefully, they also offer dense, full-bodied musically interesting mids and quick/deep bass.  Are they close to SOTA (the Giya 4 is supposed to be a smaller sounding version of the Giya 1 per critics) other than in dynamics?  Can they be successfully driven by Class A/B tube amps of 70 to 125 watts?  Does the vonSchweikert VR55 Aktive offer more at double the price?  
fleschler
@fleschler  I was at a S. Cal dealer event where they had a Wilson rep and Dan D'??? and his Momentum amps. The Wilsons being demoed were the most expensive in the line. I started talking with the Wilson rep and my wife (who is not into audio) walks over and joins the conversation. First thing she says to the Wilson guy, "why the heck do those speakers look so ugly, like Darth Vader". That did not go over too well.  I am glad she likes the look of the Blades though she wonders why I just don't use my iPhone and some headphones.

I think the room you have (lucky you) is too big for the G4. However, the G3 may work. The previous Vivid distributer has a demo pair for $22K. You should give them a call. I think this is the older version not series 2. They gave me some good info on room size and the Giyas.

https://onahighernote.com/shop/speaker-systems/vivid-giya-g3/

@audiotroy I am going to moving sometime in the next 4 months. Once I get my room dimensions I will give you a call. Thanks for the Quad recommendations. I am currently using the following in my office and will continue to do so but I also want to add a floor stander. 

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/0916/Audience_ClairAudient_1_plus1_V2_Monitor_Review...

Great feedback on the Vivid and KEF Ref comparisons. This is the kind of info that I did not know. Though I have heard both lines but not side-by-side.

I purchased Audio Troy's Vivid 1.5s. I added a Jl subwoofer. Right now I am sitting here listening to Jazz at the Pawnshop and thinking how great they sound. I don't know about the rest of the Vivid line, but if it goes up from here, then they must be great. I don't know why they don't sell well. 
Hans Wetzel from Soundstage used to work with me. He had reviewed the 1.5 and was thrilled when I purchased them.
@crwindy  I emailed Hans Wetzel about the G4 and a small room and he said it would fit but he recommended the Kaya 45 and save some cash. The Kaya line (per Vivid) is supposed to image better. I sometimes see the Giyas toed in almost 45 degrees. Especially if there is no side wall reinforcement.
That’s where I read that the Giya G4 is just a smaller sounding version of the G1. Is the Kaya 90 better at lower cost?  Do they have the same amp requirements?