KEF Blade or Giya Kaya 90/G4?

Has anyone heard the new Giya Kaya or the other two speakers mentioned?  They are competitively priced.  I sense they offer much of the same sound parameters, open, uncolored sound with a large soundstage.  Hopefully, they also offer dense, full-bodied musically interesting mids and quick/deep bass.  Are they close to SOTA (the Giya 4 is supposed to be a smaller sounding version of the Giya 1 per critics) other than in dynamics?  Can they be successfully driven by Class A/B tube amps of 70 to 125 watts?  Does the vonSchweikert VR55 Aktive offer more at double the price?  
fleschler
I purchased Audio Troy's Vivid 1.5s. I added a Jl subwoofer. Right now I am sitting here listening to Jazz at the Pawnshop and thinking how great they sound. I don't know about the rest of the Vivid line, but if it goes up from here, then they must be great. I don't know why they don't sell well. 
Hans Wetzel from Soundstage used to work with me. He had reviewed the 1.5 and was thrilled when I purchased them.
@crwindy  I emailed Hans Wetzel about the G4 and a small room and he said it would fit but he recommended the Kaya 45 and save some cash. The Kaya line (per Vivid) is supposed to image better. I sometimes see the Giyas toed in almost 45 degrees. Especially if there is no side wall reinforcement.
That’s where I read that the Giya G4 is just a smaller sounding version of the G1. Is the Kaya 90 better at lower cost?  Do they have the same amp requirements?
I just made a decision today that puts an end to my ramblings about my speaker search for the office (a lot of wasted speaker research). Today, I messaged an A'Gon member with KEF Blade2 in a small room, 14 x 13. He told me his impressions, he has had Blade 1, KEF Ref3, and now Blade 2 in that room. He also heard the Blade 1 in a 15 x 12 room.  Long story short. I am going straight to the KEF Blade 2 and forget getting a smaller speaker for the office. It will be near-field of course but it can work. Life is too short to not get what I really want. I will eventually move the Blades to the living room once my toddler is a little older.  I will initially use the Benchmark AHB2 mono amps because they sound great and are a small form factor (important for office). I want to get the T+A 3100 integrated in the future once I move them to the living room.

Getting back to the Vivid. The Kaya is different and maybe better for someones needs. Look at the link below.

http://sunnyaudiovideo.com/

"The position of the tweeter and mid-range driver gives KAYA speakers a more directional sound, taking you deeper into the performance. "

This is likely the key point for me that I have heard a few times from Vivid on this new line. They are comparing the Giya and Kaya lines there. This is supposed to improve imaging. The Giya is supposed to have a bigger sound stage.  Technology moves forward along with knowledge of product development so there is a chance the newer Vivid tech is better than the older lower Giya models.