Kef Blade two mixed use

I’m curious on thoughts about mixed use space (music, movies, gaming) using just 2 channel gear.  
I’ve spent about 20 hours combined listening to Focal Sopra 2, Sopra 3, Kef blade 2, and McIntosh XR100 all on the same stack of McIntosh gear.  
Sopra 2 was too small sounding and bass was significantly lackluster.  The Sopra 3 was large, precise, and really fantastic.  The XR100 was really surprising and had a large soundstage, good imaging, and for $10k, it’s underrated IMO. Last was the Kef blade two, and I was really floored at doing everything surprisingly well. This is my main concern:

The room I am in is 30’x35’ living space. It’s not a dedicated room and will be used for everything from music to video games to movies and tv.  I like the sound of the Blade two - do you think it will be too unforgiving for non-music listening?  It’s powered by Hegel - won’t lack juice to run them.  
Thoughts on mixed use space?
audiophile79
I like the sound of the Blade two - do you think it will be too unforgiving for non-music listening?
Absolutely not. 

Your Blades will be incredible in your room for both TV and music. The Blades image like crazy so you won’t need a center.

I have auditioned Blades with e Hegel 360 and their top of the line separates. In both cases, they had enough power for the Blades. The Hegel rep also wanted to show off the Rost ,
Hegel Music Systems - Röst ,
with the Blades but I said do not to bother because I would never pair it with that unit.

I have some gear that I think would sound nicer with the Blades than the Hegel. The CODA #8 amp + CODA 07x preamp and my KRELL K-300i integrated. The Hegel felt a bit strong on the top end for me with the Blades.

I would also like to hear the Blades with my Benchmark AHB2 monos but I am not sure if that has enough power for the Blades power requirements. The new LSA Voyager 350 GAN that I am breaking in could also be a good candidate for the Blades. It is detailed and quiet like the AHB2 and has similar power as the CODA and KRELL. It is also a excellent sounding Class D amp.
There’s a shop in NJ offering great prices for kef speakers right now. Online pricing of $10,399 for the blade 1. Look them up.