KEF-LS50 with REL T-Zero? Anyone?

I am putting together a second system in our casita.  My source is a Bluesound Node2 and my power amp is an older Audio Research 100,2. (100 wpc SS).  I just bought a pair of KEF LS50s.  They are not setup yet so my curiosity about the need for a sub is speculative.  This is a small room with limited space so if I think I need a sub it will have to be very small.  Hence the Rel T-zero.  It is the perfect size to fit in the open cabinet I will place it in.  I have owned larger Rel subs in the past so I am familar with the brand.  The Zero is a tiny sub...so much so I wonder if it will be worth the expense or effort.  I've heard the LS50 and I know it has good bass....for it's size but just wondering if that extra bit of low end the Zero will provide will compliment the LS50.  Knowing the limitations of the Zero I am not setting my sights too high but just wondering if anyone has heard this combo and can share their experience.  Thanks

randyhat
Save some bucks and try one of the Q108MKII RELs for sale on eBay...I own one of these (along with a similar vintage Q150e that also is a great sub) and they're amazing, and for around 200 bucks for a good used one you can't go wrong.
I've been listening to the KEF LS50Ws for about a day now....with and without the REL T5i.  They are pretty amazing.  Very similar to the LS50 but tunable to my room.  Something about those built in powerful amps that seems to focus and allow the speaker to project a rock solid image and soundstage.  A nice incremental upgrade from the very fine LS50 but not a "night and day" difference.  I'm still feeling my way through the KEF control app, experimenting with various settings to try to find the right mix for my room.  The basic settings seem to get you most of the way there while the "expert" settings offer a bit more refinement.  Adding the REL T5i to the equation complicates matters a bit.  I've used a REL sub in my main system for almost 20 years and have always used their recommended speaker level connection.  With the LS50W this is not an option but I am able to run an RCA cable between the KEF and the REL. I'm a little confused about how to combine the control settings on the REL with the settings in the KEF app.  KEF seems to recommend setting everything on the sub to max volume and highest crossover and make the adjustments in the KEF app.  Is this best?...or does it make a difference.  The KEF app has the option of using a "high pass" mode...or not.  Using the app to make subwoofer adjustments is like using a remote and much easier than getting up to make the trial and error adjustments on the sub itself.  Anyone with advice or experiencing setting up a REL with the LS50W?  I would appreciate your input.
I just looked up the T5i and I don't see why it can't be set up like any other REL even using the low level input...I'd simply set the REL at wherever the KEF's low (without DSP) rolloff seems to be and set the level on the REL which I assume will follow the KEF signal level. It then doesn't need a "high pass" signal from the KEFs as it does it on its own.
@randyhat - I am in a similar situation trying to get the best out of REL T9i and LS50W. Use KEF app/ REL recommended Settings. The main concern is I do not want to duplicate low frequencies on both REL Sub and LS50 W. I wish if either REL or KEF sheds some light on what controls to use these devices. It is indeed pretty confusing. Right now I have turned Hi Low knob to 15 turns at 10 o clock position and Cross over at 21 turns close to 75Hz? on REL and use High Pass Mode on KEF app set at 75Hz. Gain on KEF app at +2db with phase correction on and subpolarity +. What I hear is great but I think there is a lot of room for improvement. I wonder if anyone has nailed the set up. Reached out to REL and did not get back any response yet.