Kenwood L-02 tuner actually a unicorn

Does this tuner really exist or is it like the Unicorn? I have been looking for one for years and can't even find someone that actually owns one. If you have one, please let em know and how you aquired it.
bryanhod
I used to own,and really miss,my L-01t.At that time(and to this day)I lusted for the LO-2t.GOD,what a stunning,and classic product!!Best regards.
FWIW, in Japan, they show up on the used market from time to time. The FM band here in Japan goes from 76-90, making it useless in most other places. If I knew a) how to get the band widened for reception purposes, and b) get the dial and dial labels changed, I would buy one. As it is, I am not a fan of radio broadcasts in Japan (it may be slightly better than TV broadcast content quality but that's not saying much), I remain on the sidelines.
Well at least we know they really exist. I guess I will spend more time trying to get one. Maybe a trip to Japan is in order to see one.
I am the original owner of a L-02T and matching L-02A
Bought the pair back in 1982 from a friend that owned a duty free store and because of the price he was unable to sell it in his duty free store in Jamaica. He sold the pair to me at what he said was at his cost. I was never able to hear the full potential of this tuner as the transmitters in Jamaica were sub standard. I migrated to Canada and brought the Kenwoods with me but never set them up. It was not until I saw information on the www of the desirablity of this tuner that I pulled it from storage and gave it a second look and ear. Also have the original Brochure of the units.
Herman