Kimber cable - good or bad?

cd12
BAT VK 50SE
Krell 600c
Revel F30

Thinking about a good speaker cable, Monocle XL or Bifocal but gets differing reviews, thought you guys might shed some light or recommend alternatives?

Thanks for the help
lawton111
I've had a pair of Monocle XL's for about a year and a half and love'em. They made a huge, if not stunning, improvement in my system (at the time, AH!Tjoeb, VTL, Bryston, and Thiel, in that order). That said, I have never compared them to comparable, or even vaguely comparable, cables -- so I really can't be of much help other than to say that, in the absense of meaningful comparison, the before v. after improvement was so great that I just stopped caring about looking for anything else. (I got'em for a real bargain, so I couldn't resist trying'em out).
buy something else Kimber is old school,there are a lot of cables out that are better. And in most cases less expensive!
Contrary to what Ttat....aolcom says, Kimber 4TC is a super buy! It is cheap and gives outstanding performance. Not as bassy as 8TC, which is a good thing, but fully extended and extremely neutral. I don't think you could ask more of a budget cable. I would like to know what is both better and cheaper than Kimber 4TC, and how the characteristic sonics of these particular cables improve upon Kimber 4TC?
I am curious to know what kind of interconnects you are using ? I am using Kimber KCAG and KS-1038 between amp and preamp and what a difference they make!!!!!!! I have 8TC on the speaker cable end and for the most part the things that made the most difference in my system was the addition of a Levinson transport and the Kimber silver cable !