Kimber cable - good or bad?

cd12
BAT VK 50SE
Krell 600c
Revel F30

Thinking about a good speaker cable, Monocle XL or Bifocal but gets differing reviews, thought you guys might shed some light or recommend alternatives?

Thanks for the help
lawton111
Contrary to what Ttat....aolcom says, Kimber 4TC is a super buy! It is cheap and gives outstanding performance. Not as bassy as 8TC, which is a good thing, but fully extended and extremely neutral. I don't think you could ask more of a budget cable. I would like to know what is both better and cheaper than Kimber 4TC, and how the characteristic sonics of these particular cables improve upon Kimber 4TC?
I am curious to know what kind of interconnects you are using ? I am using Kimber KCAG and KS-1038 between amp and preamp and what a difference they make!!!!!!! I have 8TC on the speaker cable end and for the most part the things that made the most difference in my system was the addition of a Levinson transport and the Kimber silver cable !
Thanks guys for all the responses, I live in the Middle East and rely on outside info to make qualified decisions. I am using KCAG interconnects but am thinking of upgrading as well.