Krell vs Levinson vs Pass vs Rowland

I know there have been many threads about these amps, however none which addresses these 4 together. I would like to spend between $3-3,500 used and I have narrowed my search to the final 4:

Levinson 334
Krell FPB 200
Rowland Model 10 ???
Pass X250

Which amp has the greatest transparency, best imaging, and will throw the deepest, widest soundstage? I know all will have sufficient bass and satisfying highs, so I am not concerned with those attributes.

I know there will be other suggestions besides these 4 amps mentioned here, but I am really concerned with narrowing these 4 down to 1 first!! Please do not respond with suggestions for other amps. Thanks for any help with this!!
platsolos
Lev335 Sonic differences between 200 and 200 cast,
and are they speaker dependent?
I have not heard krell and any tube pre. I have heard the krell fpb300 (and an all krell set-up) through my speakers and loved the sound, as well as I heard the 334 through my speakers and loved the sound also. The problem is I heard both set-ups a long long time ago and cannot really make a decision based on that.

I do feel the krell is a little harsh, thus a nice tubey preamp might make it a special combo? Or is this combo just a levinson??? See my dilemma?

I love the attack and dynamics of the krell and Levinsons, but have not heard the new Pass gear or the rowland with my speakers.

I guess if I had tons of dispensible cash laying around I could buy all 4 and decide at home, then just sell the ones I don't want. But who has this kind of cash??
Lets see, you have Rowland, which is very music sounding, and then there is Krell and the rest.
May be overkill at this point but I would say Rowland too. The MLs seem somewhat dead with most speakers I have heard them on, Krell is not smooth enough, and the Pass Labs go against all logic for longterm use with their ridiculous no-feedback circuits - although they do sound good for the first year. Rowland is beautiful sounding (almost as good as my favorite McIntoshes) and good design. In being an electronics engineer, I rank circuit design second to music in importance). Listen to them all if you can first however and decide for yourself.