Leben CS600 owners, what tubes have you rolled?

So people, What tubes have you rolled in you CS600 and what have you liked best and why? What is your gear? And has anyone compared RCA 6L6GC black plates to the Tungsol KT120s? Thanks all, Neil
kujocku
The power difference will be quite large between the 6n3ce and the KT-120. Not even close. I wonder if a reasonable comparison can be done under such circumstances.
The KT-120s are the best I've had in my CS600 to date. Easily besting the 6n3ce.
OK. I have the KT120s running past the 20 hr mark and they are outstanding. especially around both High Freq And Bass
the first 1 hr they were horrible and the treble was almost screechy..but then it started opening up.
the articulation in the bass as well as the clarity in the highs really standout, I believe the 6n3ces have a great Midrange as well so i am not able to notice too much of a jump there..but in a couple of days will put the 6n3ce back just to see the difference
At this point they are a big thumbs up....and you can safely upgrade and give the 6n3ce's a pass.
I appreciate all your responses. Arj, please give us an update when more burn in time happens on your KT120s. Notec, what are some of the tubes you have rolled? Thanks Neil
HI TO ALL FRIENDS HERE.
im the own of the leben cs600 too,and im listening to my devore nines speakers.
im wanna replace my old tubes and my currently tubes are:
electronic tube 6cs7 made in usa(pre-tubes) ,sylvania 6cj3(stabilizer tube), goldlion kt77 genalex made in russia(power tubes).
i must say i read all the posts here and i dont understand few things.1. the kt 120 tubes is the power or the pre tubes ?
i guess the power or im wrong ?
2.Reflector 6n3ce tubes is replacement to the 6l6gc or el34 ?
i like to know if i order the original tubes from leben company its mean the leben sounds is not better then all the tubes you suggest here?
thats all please im so confused about this models of tubes and i like to do smart and good purchase please help me
thanks alot and sorry about my english.