Legacy Focus HDs

Lust received and hooked up my Focus HDs. Upgraded from the 2020s. Wow! I was worried because I loved the 2020s but yes these sound better. Any harshness in the highs are gone. The mid drivers are excellent and brought the mids to more accurate. The bottom end is still there but more accurate and well defined. No more bass issues. Very pleasing to listen to. If anyone has been scared to make the move to the HDs-Dont be. If you like the 2020s you will love the new HDs. Email any questions and I will be glad to try to answer them. Oh-The fit and finish is also better and the hardware such as binding post are a big upgrade as well. Good job Lagacy.
hifiman9
Glad to see you took the plunge. If you are impressed now, wait until you burn them in about 300 hours. You'll be amazed at how they mature and how everything gets even better. They are an entirely different speaker in terms of bass attack and decay (and transients), imaging, musicality, etc.....
Tried to edit but could not. Wish my eyes were as good as my ears.
I meant Good Job LEGACY.
Sorry for the mistake in spelling.
I hope they are worlds better in bass, my dad had the 20/20 and did enjoy them for a few years but the Vandy Quatro left them aadly in the dust... in all areas by a huge margin.
If they are as good as new owners say thats great, but they had a long way to go.
Chadnliz-
I think the 2020s are great but these HDs are just greater.
Ears of the beholder. I doubt we all hear the same or like the same things we hear. Or we would all want the same speaker. Speakers are very subjective. Take this from someone who sells them for a living.