Looking For 90% of the performane of the super expensive cables for much less money

I currently have a system which consists of Vandersteen 5A's, THor Audio TP-150 tubed monoblocks, Thor Line Stage and Thor phono stage, Marantz SACD player SA-114 and will take delivery of the VPI Prime Scout with a Sumiko EVOS 3 Cartridge. I am currently using LAT International Speaker Cables, Power Cords and Interconnects. (They are no longer in business). I am in immediate  need of turntable cables and would like to update my new speaker cables and interconnects. Not willing to spend thousands on this upgrade. Seeking to capture as much of the "magic" that the super expensive cables deliver but at a more realistic price point. I understand that I have really good quality equipment, but at this stage of my life cannot allocate mega dollars towards cables.
 Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

128x128kjl1065
Grannyring is incorrect...fact.  Science or any scientific theory, lives or dies by the evidence and is perpetually in question based upon new information.  How one hypothesizes carries no weight toward its validation.  Peer review and repeatable experimentation are the foundations of good science.  Faith can be a passenger in the process, but has no integral role for the acceptance of any given theory.  Gaps are simply opportunities to learn and explore more about a theory or concept.  Some people will fill the gaps with faith, while others simply look for more information.
Dave, I, too, find Transparent fills my less than perfect needs. MIT I’ve not tried. 
Geoff-Could be Morrow.  GroverHuffman uses a mix of copper and silver but I don't recall silver coated copper, maybe aluminum coated copper (1 strand) in a return in A/C cables.  His formula uses a mix of materials and gauges just as his major shield uses carbon, nickel and tungsten powders bonded to the shield.  I don't have any cryoed tweaks or electronics (tubes, wires, Synergistic Reseach tweaks) in my system.  
That’s weird. Are you superstitious about cryo? Do you believe it’s unnatural?

The performance of ALL materials is improved with cryo. Golf balls, razor blades, rifle barrels, trumpets, cables, wall receptacles, audio cones, tonearms, CDs and CD players. What have you. That’s all I can say for now.

Cable companies using cryogenics

Purist Audio since 1995

Furutech

Stealth

VH Audio

Jena Labs

Ultimate Cables

Shunyata

Revelation Audio Labs

JW Audio

Townsend Audio

Voodoo Cables

Museatex

Blue Marble Audio Cables

Silversmith Audio

Neotech

Reference 3A

Meitner (EMM) Cables

Darwin Cables

Silent Source

CryoClear

CryoParts

Connex Audio

No, I'm not superstitious concerning cryo.  I just happen not to have any equipment or tweaks which use it.  Synergistic Research believes in zapping cables and tweaks with "quantum tunnelling" which I think is the 2 million volt jolt instead of cryo.  All my tubes are NOS which I purchased without cryo.  If it works, great, I just don't have anything with it.